Abigail Brady started out as a fashion blogger but after welcoming her son into the world, her focus changed. As she began creating more lifestyle content, her goal became to share her ‘imperfect life’ through her Instagram stories and feed, as well as share parenting tips and her favorite recipes. Abigail shared with us some of the products she can’t live without since giving birth to Theo. Check them out below!
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Abigail’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home a giant prize package featuring many of the products below. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABIGAIL BRADY’S NEW MOM MUST-HAVES:
- Halo SleepSack Swaddle, $22.99: Not only does the Halo SleepSack help your baby sleep safer but it also helps your baby sleep better. This swaddle is perfect for new moms.
- Owlet Smart Sock 2, $299.99: This innovative baby monitor wraps around your baby’s foot and tracks everything from heart rate and oxygen levels to sleep.
- Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat, $26.49: This floor seat is a great way to keep your baby entertained both at home and on-the-go. It’s comfortable and supportive and it comes with two linkable toys.
- Marpac Dohm Classic Sound Machine, $44.95: This sound machine is a savior for new moms. The Dohm Classic features Marpac’s signature fan-based natural white noise with two different speed options.
- Little Unicorn Swaddle Blankets, $16.00: These swaddle blankets are soft, high-quality and come in many different adorable patterns.
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Nido Car Seat with Load Leg Base, $349.99: The Primo Viaggio Nido Car Seat makes ensuring your baby’s safety that much easier. It provides full coverage and its Load Leg Base reduces rotation caused by accidents.
- Angelcare Bath Support, $29.99: Bath time is made easy thanks to Angelcare Bath Support. Made of quick-dry, hygienic and mildew-resistant material, Angelcare Bath Support is a must for all new moms.
- Fridababy NoseFrida the SnotSucker, $15.99: The NoseFrida was invented by doctors and is both hygienic and natural, making it the go-to ‘snotsucker.’
- Fisher-Price Rock ‘n Play Sleeper, $37.99: The Rock ‘n Play Sleeper is perfect for both nap time and bedtime. It rocks with a gentle push and has optional calming vibrations, which helps sooth baby.
- Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops, $6.17: Little Remedies is pediatrician recommended and quickly relieves stomach pain from excess gas, resulting in a happy baby.
- Bath Bombs, $5.95+: Bath Bombs are the perfect way for mom to relax and get some much needed ‘me time.’
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home a prize package filled with Abigail’s favorites from Owlet, Marpac, Fridababy and Little Unicorn. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABOUT CRIB NOTES FROM A NEW MOM:
“Crib Notes From A New Mom” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite new moms and the products they can’t live without. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite new moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at info@ .