ABOUT TAMARA WATERSTON:
When Tamara Waterston first created Champagne + Macaroons in 2015, her goal was to share real life moments that would inspire and encourage her readers. She wanted her lifestyle blog to be a light reading destination where her readers would feel at home. Since giving birth to her son Leo in July though, she’s expanded her lifestyle blog. Now, in addition to focusing on style, travel and home decor, Tamara also focuses on baby and family-oriented content. Tamara shared with us some of her new mom must-haves since giving birth to Leo. Check them out below!
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Tamara’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home a giant prize package featuring many of the products below. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
TAMARA WATERSTON’S NEW MOM MUST-HAVES:
- Happiest Baby Snoo Smart Sleeper, $1,160.00: We could not do it without our Snoo. The Bassinet keeps baby safely on his back all night long. It also has built in white noise and a soft movement to keep him nice and soothed. He started sleeping 7 and 8 hour stretches when he turned 2 months and we are so grateful for it.
- Keekaroo Peanut Changer, $129.95: Easy to clean, soft and Leo loves it! We ended up ordering a second one to put upstairs for early morning and late evening changes. I did not want one more item to wash and this cleans up so easy.
- Boppy Pillow, $30.00: Leo loves sitting propped up on his Boppy pillow and it has been great for tummy time too. It’s such a wonderful item to keep upstairs for those 6 am mornings when he wants to hang out.
- HaaKaa Breast Pump Without Suction Bottom With White Stopper, $20.99: This little handheld pump has been a saving grace for me while breastfeeding. The pump suctions without any necessary cords or electrical requirements so it is discrete and can go anywhere with you. I save up to 4 ounces each feeding with it.
- Kiinde Twist Pouches, $15.89: This has been a game changer for us. I love these bags and they fit right on most pumps and make storing milk a dream. They heat up and they also fit in the freezer with ease.
- Comotomo Baby Bottles, $12.99+: These bottles replicate breastfeeding and after trying several, all of which just pour out the liquid, these are the best.
- Water Wipes, $32.99: These wipes are 99.9% water with a touch of fruit extract, and they’re also hypoallergenic, fragrance free and great for newborns. I wanted something super safe for his baby skin and we are big fans of these. One of our most re-ordered items.
- Angelcare Bath Support, $29.99: We were on the hunt for a tub for Leo and after trying two others, this was the winner and changed the bath game for us. I just love the nonslip grip that keeps him from sliding around and he seems super comfortable when bathing.
- Marpac Dohm, $49.95: I swore by white noise to sleep before we had a baby and I have one of these in every single room. I put this on during naps and at nighttime as well.
- Nuna Demi Grow Stroller, $799.95: I wanted a stroller that was easy to use and this one folds, making it easy to use on-the-go. We just love the Nuna system and are big fans of this one. Also, this stroller can easily add a second seat should our family grow more.
FOR MORE ON TAMARA WATERSTON:
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home a prize package filled with Tamara’s favorites from Nuna, Water Wipes, Marpac, Kiinde, Haakaa and Comotomo. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABOUT CRIB NOTES FROM A NEW MOM:
“Crib Notes From A New Mom” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite new moms and the products they can’t live without. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite new moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at info@ .