While Lindsey’s always enjoyed a good meal, it wasn’t until her middle son, Bowan was diagnosed with multiple life threatening food allergies that she began to consider herself a foodie. Now, when Lindsey’s not spending time with her three sons, she’s busy developing recipes, photographing food and sharing honest content on her blog. Lindsey shared with us some of the products she keeps in her diaper bag at all times, for both herself and her three children. Check them all out below!
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A PRIZE PACKAGE FILLED with Lindsey’s favorites? One lucky winner will take home a giant prize package featuring many of the products below. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
LINDSEY’S DIAPER BAG:
I love the Vilah Bloom Cafe Crossover Diaper Bag because it’s both classy and a functional backpack. I need all the hands I can get, so the pockets are a lifesaver and the built-in dispensing wipe system is so clever and useful. Plus, I absolutely love that the bag is made with Vegan Leather.
WHAT’S IN LINDSEY’S DIAPER BAG:
- California Baby Aroma Sticks, Hair Detangler and Sunscreen, $4.99+: California Baby is perfect for us. The brand is free of the top 8 allergens, gluten free and plant based. The Magic stick Aroma Stick also really works magic, you never know when you might need it.
- BirdRock Baby Moccasins, $25.00: I love these cute and cozy moccasins and you never know when we might run out of the house without shoes, meaning extra moccasins in my diaper bag are a must.
- Enjoy Life Foods Snacks, $3.99+: My family lives with food allergies, so we are used to bringing snacks with us on the go. We love and trust this brand, as it allows us to eat freely. The protein bites are a must for me and the kids love the bars, cookies and Ovals. Plus, Bridger is always stealing my Lentil Chips.
- Stuck On You Name Labels and Bento Boxes, $14.95+: We love name labels on our water bottles and snacks. Plus, the allergy labels are so helpful.
- Cheeky Plastic Kids Water Bottle, $7.99: I’m always lugging around water bottles with ice cubes and fresh lemon juice. Man, I taught them that! I love that the Hello Cheeky bottles cover the straws to keep the germs out and keep my son safer with an Allergy Friendly option to reduce cross contact allergen exposure.
- DRIVEN by Battat Trucks, $31.49: My kids are obsessed with garbage trucks and they are always saving paper trash to bring home to ours. These toy trucks and the toy trash can always be found in my diaper bag.
- Innobaby Food Storage Cubes, $9.99+: These are perfect for storing fresh fruit and veggies on the go.
- Oh Joy First Aid Case, $5.99: I love this beautiful case. It’s bright, easy to spot and holds all of my medical needs.
- Happy Socks, $4.20+: I never know when we might need some socks and the fun patterns make us all happier.
- Janie and Jack Newsboy Hats and Bowties, $20.00+: Bow ties are like hair ties, you just never know when you might need one.
- Lillebaby COMPLETE 6 in 1 Carrier, $90.00+: You never know when Bridger might need a nap on the go, so you can find me with my carrier popping out of my overflowing diaper bag.
AT THE BOTTOM OF LINDSEY’S DIAPER BAG, YOU WILL ALSO FIND…
- Printed Photos by Kathleen Peachey Photography that I use for cards on Parabo Press Paper
- Logan + Lenora wet bag for my camera
- Corepower Yoga Black tag Membership
- Rifle Paper Company Notebooks
- Allergy Superheroes Pre-Measured Benadryl Case
- Nima Gluten Sensor
- Lunchskins Bags
- pediped Shoes for the kiddos
- Cocoon swaddles from ErgoPouch
- GoSili assorted sustainable silicone items
- Let’s just face it, you can also find: golf balls and baseballs. I’ve even carried around a live, rotting mini pumpkin for a couple weeks without realizing it.
FOR MORE ON LINDSAY LEE WILLSON:
Don’t forget, one lucky winner will take home a prize package filled with some of Lindsey’s favorites from Innobaby, Stuck on You, Lillebaby, BirdRock, DRIVEN by Battat, Kathleen Peachey Photography and Vilah Bloom. CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN.
ABOUT WHAT’S IN MY DIAPER BAG:
“What’s In My Diaper Bag” is one of BCB’s signature editorial features. Each month we introduce you to some of our favorite moms and the products they keep with them at all times. Stay tuned to the BCBlog, Facebook and Instagram for more from our favorite moms across the country. Do you know a mom or mom-to-be we should feature on the BCBlog? Please let us know at info@ .