Your review has been submitted
Your review has been submitted
Alice Kerley, 32, is a Memphis-based mom to Annie, 3, and Bennett, 2 months, and is another one of BCB’s fave follows! Alice let us in on her must haves including a special item just for mom! But of course, Alice admits that no diaper bag is complete without diapers and wipes. Huggies is here for all your diapering needs with their new line of Special Delivery diapers- the softest, plant-based* diaper available with trusted protection and features adorable designs!
Make sure you ENTER HERE to win a YEAR of FREE Special Delivery Diapers from Huggies.
I’m the blogger behind Lone Star Looking Glass, a life and style blog sharing my favorite fashion finds, travel diaries, glimpses into motherhood and everyday adventures in the hopes to inspire like-minded women.
What diaper bag/bag do you carry as your diaper bag when you leave the house with your kids?
I typically rotate between two bags depending on where I’m going. Both hang in our mudroom to be ready at a moment’s notice! I love Freshly Picked’s Classic Diaper Bag for bigger adventures and traveling. There are so many different compartments and you can stuff just about any and everything inside too.
I am typically a minimalist when it comes to purses. I like to carry a bag on the smaller side. Same goes for my diaper bag. If I’m headed out on a shorter errand or two with just my littlest one along for the ride, I convert my River Backpack from Hobo into a makeshift diaper bag. It’s so lightweight but also roomy enough for the essentials. Not to mention, stylish too!
Ok, time for the grand tour – what’s inside your diaper bag?
1. Diapers! We love Huggies Little Movers and used the brand for both of our children.
2. Huggies wipes & a bottle of hand sanitizer
4. A sturdy portable changing pad. I love this one from Skiphop (Pronto) because it also comes with a handle to wear around your wrist if you need to grab it in a pinch.
5. Several onesies. We’ve been rotating through this 5-pack from Carter’s – and it comes in the most adorable prints too!
6. An extra pacifier and Munchkin Pacifier cleansing wipes. You never know when your paci is going to stop, drop and roll on the floor. Having an extra paci and cleaning wipes on hand gives me peace of mind.
7. A swaddle blanket. We love Bebe Au Lait’s Wyoming Swaddle Set. Bennett’s nursery is cowboy themed and these swaddles fit right in with the decor. Plus the cotton muslin is oh-so-soft!
8. A colorful hanging rattle / toy to entertain the baby like this one.
9. Snacks for my 3-year-old. She loves Veggie Straws and Go-Go-Squeeze pouches
10. Larabars and a water bottle to keep my energy going strong so I can keep up with my little ones.
BONUS MOM HACK!…
11. My kindle. You never know when the kiddos are going to fall asleep in the car and I can get in some good reading time in the driveway. #momlife
*23% by weight.
THE CONVERSATION NEVER STOPS AT BUMP CLUB AND BEYOND! Stay tuned for more from the Bump Club and Beyond Team to help you prepare for and navigate your way through parenthood. Make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Facebook for more ideas as we navigate both COVID-19 AND parenthood together. Looking for more from BCB? Join the BCB Community (it’s FREE!) for access to exclusive discounts, webinar replays, free samples and so much more! Information can be found here.